The Institute of Evolutionary Economics (IEE) is an independent public organization. It consolidates Ukrainian scientists, innovation explorers, and economic researchers that work in the spheres of: National innovation systems; Evolutionary Economics; Macroeconomics; Institutionalism and institutional structure of society; Social and economic technologies; Extremology; System crises prognoses; Antirecessionary policy.
The Institute of Evolutionary Economics (IEE) economic scientists are concerned with innovations. They evaluate innovations as a systematic development. This phenomenon is rather complex. But for new technologies and products it includes systematic attractors. More of that: it involves both innovational and conventional production. It deals with material, financial, labor, political, informational and other resources. Finally, it designs research frames for technological and resource funds.
Innovations meet with strong resistance of social rules and traditions that have developed traditionally. They suffer influence of traditional institutionalism, conventional Economics, and conventional Politics. However, they manage to break the resistance, and introduce their own mechanisms of creative destruction. After that innovations collide on the traditions and evolve with them. So waves of cyclical activity are evoked practically in every sphere of human life. We speak not only about economical lifts and social prosperity, but wars, revolutions, and other social catastrophes, as we never ignore general order and chaotic alterations.
In its studies, the Institute of Evolutionary Economics (IEE) presupposes that Man is the major system-creating factor for the innovational attractors, and Universal Natural Laws are the major evolutionary laws.
The main results of Institute of Evolutionary Economics (IEE) recent research activity are the following:
- IEE has studied possibility for innovational development in national economics.
- IEE has worked out the concept of national innovational system (NIS).
- IEE scientists admit that society and economics suffer crisis cycles as well as prosperity cycles. They have designated prognostic methods and patterns for social and economic development at the circumstances of crisis.
- IEE scientists believe that society develops cycle by cycle. The cycles have synchronized and fractal nature. The scientists have developed methodologies for evaluation of such processes.
- IEE has elaborated principles of innovational policy for Ukrainian Government.
- The institute has modeled a possible structure of national innovational system (NIS) in Ukraine.
IEE explorers have numerous publications and monographs. Some of them are available at the IEE site.
At present, IEE scientists actively cooperate with Higher Executive Power in Ukraine. They work at methods and tools for innovational economic policy and design innovational priorities.
IEE has about 190 small and medium projects, which concern financial consulting, project management, and innovational investment projects. The Institute also works on the series of large-scale projects (i.e. technological transfer).
The Institute explorers have designed and implemented several scholar programs into High School training. The programs concern:
- National innovational systems.
- Modern economical politics.
- Macroeconomic modeling and prognosis.
- Theory of cycles and crises.
- Anti-crises policy.
They have also designed books and manuals for some of these courses.
The Institute of Evolutionary Economics (IEE) sees its major
objectives in servicing the specialists, officials, businessmen and
politics that are interested in innovational explorations. We will be
pleased to cooperate with scientists and share our attainments. Finally,
we would like to underline that creation of scholar programs in
innovational management is one of the major trends of our work.
|The Institute of Evolutionary Economics is a public non-profitable organization.|
| Igor P.MAKARENKO, Ph.D. in Economics, Institute director
Oleg G.BACHTIYAROV, board member of the Institute, general director of the University of Efficient Development.
Oleg A.GALENKO, board member of the Institute.
|1. Scientific research:
- Economics – innovational processes and patterns, evolution of economic and techno-economic systems;
- Psychology – determining and overcoming the stereotypes in decision-making (Bachtiyarov O. G.).
2. 2. Promotion and dissemination of the recent obtained knowledge and information by development and introduction of innovation study programs and courses at the Ukrainian higher educational establishments.
|Within the framework of the priority areas the Institute implements:|
|The virtual office was created on the initiative of the Institute
members to facilitate the efforts of the research staff. The entrance
into the virtual office is performed through the Internet:
To enter the virtual office, please, state the subject, give a short resume of the materials you want to access in cooperation with the Institute (see the list of subjects on page “Publications and programs”).
02218, Ukraine, Kyiv,
45 Raduzhnaya str.